Ruth's List of 101 things

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Update

Well the weather's been pretty bad this week so I've only had time for 2 20 minute walks. I have started to try and get rid of the big pile of weeds and compost that's been there since before we moved in here (and I've been adding to it!). The man who mows my lawn has lent me his trailer just for the weekend so I can load stuff on to it. However I only had 20 minutes of daylight last night after work and I had to work today as well (Saturday) and the forecast isn't too great for tomorrow - and I'm on call anyways. Still, the pile has reduced by about a quarter! So it's a start and maybe he'll loan me his trailer on another weekend.

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger momsmusings said...

Great job on your list and getting things crossed off. I haven't been keeping up with mine, but think I will check it out again and see what I have don so far...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home